The RiskMinds International 2015 Conference (Amsterdam)
CompatibL will be sponsoring the RiskMinds International Conference – the most significant and oldest international community of risk management. Over 600 risk professionals from more than 33 countries are gathering to exchange knowledge and share experiences.
The following latest update on the new regulatory proposals and risk management themes will be discussed in 2015:
- Basel III
- The SSM
- The Single Resolution Mechanism
- The Capital Markets Union
- The Trading Book Review
- Structural Reform
- Shadow Banking
- The FSB Agenda
- Capital allocation and management
- Market risk management and stress testing
- The FRTB
- Counterparty credit risk and CVA modelling
- Liquidity risk management and IFRS9
- Operational risk, culture and conduct
- Regulatory risk management
This year Alexander Sokol will be speaking about the end of the era known as “Let’s Just Use Risk Neutral”, and will explain how recent advances in real-world measure models can improve limits, liquidity and capital.
When: 7th -11th December 2015
Where: Hotel Okura, Amsterdam
Please follow the link to discover the full conference agenda, speakers and attendees list.