|Data Controller||means a person who or organizations which (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons/organizations) determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any Personal Data is processed. In this case, this means the Company or nominated individuals acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Company.|
|Personal Data||means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person|
|Data Protection Legislation||the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Local Data Protection Legislation together with all other laws and any other data protection, privacy laws or privacy regulations (if applicable)|
- The types of information we collect about you
- How we collect and use it
- Who we might share it with
- Your rights to your information
Collection of Information
When you contact us through the form on the Website, we collect and process the following:
- Your e-mail addresses. You may also attach provide some other optional information about you
- Location information associated with your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, platform type, domain name and country/state of visitors
- Information you provide when you contact us by CompatibL Contact Page or through other means
Use of Information
Who we can share your information with
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any person or organization without your consent, unless required by law or as notified upon information collection.
Transferring your information overseas.
We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live except where prohibited by the local laws and regulations. When we do this, we will ensure it has an appropriate level of protection.
How long we will keep your information
The Company retains your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We will take commercially reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Our Website classifies your personal information as Confidential Information. Confidential Information is protected by storing it on secure servers and restricting access to these servers to authorized personnel.
This Website does not promote its services to сhildren (persons whose age is under 13 years old) and does not expect сhildren to use this Website. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to delete such information. If you believe that we improperly collected personal information of a child, please inform us by sending email to email@example.com.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access – you have the right of access to the copy of your processed personal data upon request.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified.
- The right to erase – this is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ – you may ask us to erase your personal data from our database.
- The right to restrict processing – individuals have a right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to processing based on direct marketing and legitimate interests (including profiling).
- The right to data portability – you have the right to obtain the data that this Website processes on you and use it for your own purposes.
- The right to complain – you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if processing of your personal data by this Website infringes GDPR.
If you wish make use of the rights afforded to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending email to email@example.com. If you choose to do so, your information will be securely and permanently erased from our systems.
Changes to the Policy
Questions and Comments