Privacy and Cookies Policy
Collection of Information
- Your full name, e-mail address, telephone number, company, message (optional). You may also attach file or provide some other optional information about you.
- Location information associated with your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, platform type, domain name and country/state of visitors.
- Information you provide when you contact us by email or through other means.
Cookies are small data files that allow a website collect and store a range of data on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device. Cookies help us to provide important features and functionality on our Website, and we use them to improve your user’s experience.
For example, a cookie may collect information about visited pages, store information about the choices you make (e.g. user interface settings) and other information. CompatibL.com uses both internal cookies and third-party cookies from established providers of web components such as Google Analytics and MathJax.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistics. Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
A list of cookies currently collected by the site is provided in the table below.
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use i.e. third-party cookies, or those from specific websites. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this. For more information please refer to this document.
Use of Information
CompatibL.com has collected your personal information submitted through the form on the website and will process your personal information to provide the requested information or support with respect to our Services. We may also use your information to contact you by email. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any person or organization. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to do so, your information will be securely and permanently erased from our systems.
We will take commercially reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. CompatibL.com classifies your personal information as Confidential Information. Confidential Information is protected by storing it on secure servers and restricting access to these servers to authorized personnel.
CompatibL.com does not promote its services to children (persons whose age is under 13 years old) and does not expect children to use CompatibL.com site. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to delete such information. If you believe that we improperly collected personal information of a child, please inform us by sending email to email@example.com.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access – you have the right of access to the copy of your processed personal data upon request.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified.
- The right to erase – this is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ – you may ask us to erase your personal data from our database.
- The right to restrict processing – individuals have a right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to processing based on direct marketing and legitimate interests (including profiling).
- The right to data portability – you have the right to obtain the data that the CompatibL.com processes on you and use it for your own purposes.
- The right to complain – you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if processing of your personal data by CompatibL.com infringes GDPR.
If you wish make use of the rights afforded to you by GDPR, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the Policy
Questions and Сomments