CompatibL is proud to have been nominated in the following categories in this year’s FTF News Technology Innovation Awards:
- 5.Best Cloud-Native Computing Initiative: CompatibL Cloud Platform
- 12.Best Digital Transformation Solutions Provider: CompatibL
- 15.Best Middle-Office Solution: CompatibL Risk Platform
- 22.Best Professionals Services Provider: CompatibL
- 27.FinTech Person of the Year: Alexander Sokol, CompatibL
- 28.Ops Business Person of the Year: Olga Orekhvo, CompatibL
- 30.Software Solution of the Year: CompatibL Risk Platform
These awards will be decided by an industry-wide vote.
Igor Tsitavets, CompatibL’s President and CEO, says:
“We are honored to be shortlisted at this year’s FTF News Technology Innovation Awards. Devoted to continuous advanced technology research and product innovation, CompatibL is proud to be recognized as one of the world’s best providers of risk management solutions, advanced analytics, and model validation services that help capital markets organizations better understand and reduce financial risks.”
Show us your support and vote for CompatibL here. Voting will close on April 22.
About the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards
The annual FTF News Technology Innovation Awards program celebrates and recognizes the professionals, financial technology vendors, service providers, industry bodies, and regulators that have made significant strides and noteworthy achievements in operational excellence during the past year.