CompatibL, a leading provider of trading and risk management software solutions, is looking for a talented Python Developer with a good level of English (B2+) to join its growing team in Lisbon, Portugal, or remotely.
The successful candidate will join an existing project team working with one of the leading US banks and will contribute to the maintenance and development of new features for newly created software products.
What will you be doing?
You will be joining an international team of experienced developers dedicated to providing best-in-class development and cloud management services to our clients, stakeholders, and partners. As part of the team, you will be participating in an ongoing project with a large US bank.
You will help us develop new software features and support and maintain the existing ones. You will be writing scalable and fault-tolerant code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. You will provide hands-on expertise to increase the availability, reliability, and efficiency of our products. You will work closely with the client and product manager to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements, and contribute to code quality through unit testing, integration testing, code review, and system design using Python to build robust software that aligns with the client’s business needs.
What are we looking for?
- A strong programming background with Python and OOO programming skills
- Experience using server-side logic (essential)
- Hands-on experience in developing UI components using Django and Flask flamework
- Experience with processing large datasets with Python, including multiprocessing and performance optimization techniques
- Experience with MongoDB, such as operating and managing MongoDB clusters
- Experience with SQL, both relational and non-relational databases (SQL Server, MSSQL, Redis)
- Experience of the Agile project management methodology
- Good knowledge of Git, Jira, and Confluence
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to provide production support of software
- Strong communication skills and experience in dealing with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Nice to have
- Experience working at a financial institution
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with full-stack web development
- Experience with Linux bash shell automation
If you’re interested in becoming a part of CompatibL, send your CV to email@example.com.