CompatibL, a leading provider of software development and consultancy services for financial institutions, is looking to hire a Junior Quantitative Developer.
Joining CompatibL is a unique chance that provides the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals on impactful, quantitative projects across North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, CIS and South Asia. This position is a chance to work hand-in-hand with expert quantitative researchers and quantitative engineers to create and implement research and simulation tools that leverage existing automated trading software and sophisticated statistical techniques and technologies.
Do you enjoy the process of problem solving, a process where you recognize areas of improvement and iterate and innovate to improve? Does your curiosity and desire to learn drive you? Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable experience in a highly competitive and demanding field of quant research.
What will you be doing?
- Design, engineer and implement software-based trading analytics
- Work very closely with and provide solutions for quantitative researchers
- Engineer large-scale, real-time, and distributed quantitative software applications
What are we looking for?
- Passion for the financial markets, working with large amounts of data and understanding of Applied Mathematics
- Proficient in C++, C# or Python
- Bachelors, Masters or Phd in CS, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics; or equivalent experience (we also welcome students)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn together with a team of professionals
- Organized and detail-oriented, comfortable managing multiple work streams
- Intermediate and higher level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Relevant experience in high performance computing and low latency execution or equivalent experience
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures, Interpolation methods, Regression models, Theory of Stochastic Processes, Cryptography
CompatibL was founded in 2003 and delivered its first software product, a real-time PFE-based limit management system, to a top US investment bank in 2004. Today, CompatibL provides trading and risk management solutions to some of the largest financial institutions worldwide, including four major derivatives dealers, 33 central banks and some of the world’s largest asset managers in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
CompatibL’s quantitative research program has produced multiple innovations in models and numerical methods for counterparty credit risk, settlement risk, risk premia in the yield curve, adjoint algorithmic differentiation, and many others.
The team counts over 300 highly skilled quantitative analysts, financial engineers and developers located in the USA, Europe and Singapore.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of CompatibL, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.