At CompatibL, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a full stack engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages.
What will you be doing?
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience building large-scale enterprise software applications
- CI/CD expertise
- Software development experience in Python (commercial or open source)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of financial domain (fixed income, risk, credit) would be a big plus
What technical skills will help you stand out?
- Proficient in JS, React, Material UI, Webix Controls
Remote work at the moment.
Office: 75 Rockefeller Plaza, NY, NY.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of CompatibL, send your CV to email@example.com.