At CompatibL, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a full stack engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages.
What will you be doing?
- Develop front end website architecture
- Develop back end website applications
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Ensure responsiveness of applications
- Design and develop APIs
- Meet both technical and consumer needs
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science
- Proficiency with C# and .NET
- Familiarity with Python and cloud technology
- Knowledge of the financial domain (fixed income, risk, credit) would be a big plus
Remote work at the moment.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of CompatibL, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.