CompatibL, a leading provider of trading and risk management software solutions, is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer with a good level of English (B2+) to join its growing team in Warsaw, Poland, or remotely.
The successful candidate will work in a Linux operating system environment and will be involved in the full lifecycle of infrastructure deployment projects, including architecture sizing through to deployment and ongoing support.
What will you be doing?
You will be joining an international team of experienced developers dedicated to providing best-in-class development and cloud management services to our clients, stakeholders, and partners. As part of the team, you will be working directly with a large US bank in a geographically dispersed environment that incorporates public and private cloud technologies.
You will be involved in constructing the necessary building blocks to facilitate the implementation of high-performance CI/CD pipelines for the wide range of technologies CompatibL supports, working together with developers who will rely on your knowledge and skills to implement these pipelines in a heavily regulated environment, adding value to their product chain.
What are we looking for?
- Proven expert knowledge of Linux networking and administration
- Experience working with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in implementing and maintaining CI/CD processes using GitLab or Jenkins
- Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining monitoring systems with automated alerting and incident management
- Solid knowledge of Python, Bash
- Working knowledge of ClickHouse, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience in designing, establishing, and maintaining automated software build and deployment pipelines
- Experience in designing and optimizing software build processes
- Experience in developing and maintaining remote software update deployment processes
Nice to have
- Knowledge of metrics tools: Grafana, Prometheus
- Knowledge of logging tools: Kibana, FluentD, Elasticsearch
- Experience with GCP in the fields of: IAM, GKE, VPC, Compute Engine, Database
- Experience with on-premises environment
- OVH experience in: LoadBalancing, public cloud, VM
- Experience with Cassandra, Spark
Benefits and perks
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Up to 26 paid days off (according to the Polish Labor Code)
- A 13th month salary
- Private medical care package
- Equipment: desktop computer/laptop, monitors, and office accessories
- Work remotely or from our office in Warsaw
- Internal training programs
- Reimbursement for training, conferences, and certifications based on certain criteria
- Partial sports and fitness reimbursement
- Team-building events, company outings, and sport activities
If you’re interested in becoming a part of CompatibL, send your CV to email@example.com.