CompatibL, a leading provider of trading and risk management software solutions, is looking for an experienced Data Engineer/Developer with a good level of English (B2+) to join its growing team in Warsaw, Poland, or remotely.
The successful candidate will participate in ETL and data migration activities, including developing and executing ETL flows, data mapping, and data migration processes to ensure the smooth migration to the cloud.
What will you be doing?
You will be joining an international team of experienced developers dedicated to providing best-in-class development and cloud management services to our clients, stakeholders, and partners. As part of the team, you will be working directly with a large US investment fund on a mission to transform and improve their existing data architecture.
While migrating data from servers and from databases using various tools and technologies, such as Snowflake and Azure, you will be assisting with creating, developing, and executing cloud migration strategies, defining delivery architecture, migration plans, orchestration plans, and more.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience developing business applications using MSSQL databases
- Experience migrating SQL and on-premises databases to Azure
- Hands-on knowledge of Azure Cloud, Azure Architecture, and Data Lake
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing and developing Azure Data Factory Pipelines
- Working knowledge of Python, Shell scripting, and SQL
Nice to have
- Hands on experience working with Snowflake
- 2+ years of experience with ETL tools
- Effective experience in some of the following DevOps tooling: Azure ARM, Terraform, PowerShell, DSC, Azure Automation
Benefits and perks
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Up to 26 paid days off (according to the Polish Labor Code)
- A 13th month salary
- Private medical care package
- Equipment: desktop computer/laptop, monitors, and office accessories
- Work remotely or from our office in Warsaw
- Internal training programs
- Reimbursement for training, conferences, and certifications based on certain criteria
- Partial sports and fitness reimbursement
- Team-building events, company outings, and sport activities
Remote working (at the moment).
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the CompatibL team, send your CV to email@example.com.