CompatibL, a leading provider of trading and risk management software solutions, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a good level of English (B2+) to join its growing team in Lisbon, Portugal, or remotely.
You will play a key role in the success of CompatibL’s projects with leading US and EU financial institutions, acting as a communicator, facilitator, and mediator while gathering technical and non-technical information from the stakeholders.
Depending on the scope of the project, you may also be involved in technical business analysis, business systems analysis, or business process analysis.
What will you be doing?
- Gather, validate, and document user and business requirements while managing and tracking the status of the client’s requirements throughout the project lifecycle, enforcing and redefining them as necessary
- Assist with interpretation of the requirements to produce feasible options and translate conceptual user and business requirements into functional requirements for the development team
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate the client’s product requirements to the CompatibL team on a continuing basis to ensure smooth development processes
- Write and maintain related internal and external project documentation and deliver monthly status reports to all the appropriate parties
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in a BA role or very similar
- Experience in IT project implementation
- Knowledge of data exchange technologies, and an understanding of IT solutions architecture
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- An upper-intermediate level of English or higher (with the necessary fluency to communicate effortlessly with native English speakers)
Nice to have
- Experience working in the fintech/banking industry
- Knowledge of any programming language (can read and understand written code)
- A high level of proficiency in technical writing
If you’re interested in becoming a part of CompatibL, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.